POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Solar System : Re: POV Solar System (planetarium) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Solar System (planetarium)
From: Hughes, B
Date: 14 Mar 2006 23:36:02
Message: <441799b2$1@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <omniverse@charter%net> wrote in message
news:441793d8$1@news.povray.org...
> I think I must have it someplace. Might have been perfect. If I do find it
> I'll post back here.

Didn't take me long to find it wa-a-ay in the back of my *other* computer.

It's by Marius Van Der Spek, from 1998, a DOS utility called povplan.exe. No
idea how it works but there's plenty of documentation and other files along
with it.

If anyone wants it send e-mail to me after changing the % in my address, at
least POV in the subject line so I don't delete.

Actually, I'm wondering if it might be okay to upload this to my web site or
someplace else. Then again, it wasn't at the POV Objects Collection site
where another broken link was found so maybe it was never intended to be
hosted anyplace.

Bob